Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
MOQ : 1 Ton
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Type||Calcium Bentonite Powder, Powder|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
Calcium bentonite, also known as calcium montmorillonite, is a type of bentonite clay that is rich in calcium and other minerals. It has a number of uses and applications across various industries, including:
1. Health and wellness: Calcium bentonite is used as a dietary supplement to provide minerals and improve digestion. It is also used as a detoxifying agent, as it can bind to and remove toxins from the body.
2. Skin care: Calcium bentonite is a popular ingredient in face masks, body scrubs, and other skin care products due to its ability to absorb oil, remove impurities, and improve skin texture.
3. Animal feed: Calcium bentonite is used as an additive in animal feed to improve digestion and absorption of nutrients. It can also help to prevent and treat diarrhea and other digestive issues in animals.
4. Water treatment: Calcium bentonite is used in water treatment applications to remove impurities and contaminants from water. It can be effective in removing heavy metals, pesticides, and other pollutants from water.
5. Construction: Calcium bentonite is used as a sealant and waterproofing agent in construction applications. It can be mixed with water to form a thick, paste-like substance that can be used to seal cracks, leaks, and other openings in buildings and structures.
Agriculture: Calcium bentonite is used as a soil conditioner in agriculture to improve soil quality and nutrient retention. It can also be used to reduce soil erosion and improve water retention in the soil