Zeolites are aluminosilicate minerals with microporous pores that are widely used as adsorbents , catalysts , ion exchangers, and molecular sieves in industry.
- Used in Ammonia filtration for fish hatcheries, flush dairies.
- Catalysis for petroleum cracking.
- Titanium Dioxide extender and odor reducer in the manufacturing of paint.
- Wastewater treatment for removal of heavy metals, ammonia, and total dissolved solids.
- Soil conditioning for nutrient retention and water retention on turf farms .
- Soil Reclamation of Arsenic, heavy metals, and radionuclides.
- Absorbent for oil spills on both land and water, clumps floating oils.